Here's a quick recap of all the important info stuffed into the episode 'Buddy's Book'!
Such a cute and light hearted episode! I love any episode with Connie.
What we learned:
- Stevens never been to a library
- Connie is going into 7th grade
- JAMIES BACK! It’s cute the kids pictured him as Buddy
- Buddy has been to alot of Gem places. Now we know that even though humans can’t use warps they can still make it to Gem locations EDIT: let me clarify, Humans can’t use a warp without a Gem or a Gem object like the warp whistle. Greg used the warps in ‘House Guest ’ but only because Pearl gave him a warp whistle. And Sadie and Lars did with Steven being the one to warp them. They cant use a warp on their own
- The Strawberry Battlefield is around Norway/Sweden
- The Crystal Gems was adorable
- When Steven and Connie came across ‘The Palanquin’ Steven said he didn’t know what it was, it looks alot like the thing Blue Diamond was in, in ‘The Answer’. I wonder why she left it on Earth? They showed it to us, it will porbably be important later.
- Rose had 7 Lions that look a lot like Stevens Lion